Rann Utsav is a festival in which people from all over the country and abroad come to participate. Which is starting from 26 October 2022 this year and will end on 20 February 2023. If the family is looking for a destination to enjoy with friends, then Rann Utsav can prove to be a great destination. Recently IRCTC has launched a package, in which you can take a chance to visit Rann Utsav. So what is the price of the package and what facilities will be available, know here.
Package Name- Rann Utsav Package with Train Tickets- White Rann
Duration of the package – 4 nights and 5 days
Travel Mode- Train
You will get this facility-
1. Tickets for 3AC & 2AC train will be available for to and fro.
2. Premium AC tents will be available for accommodation.
3. Catering facility will also be available in the package.
4. You will also get the facility of Travel Insurance.
There will be so much fee for the journey-
1. If you travel alone on this trip, you will have to pay Rs 33,050.
2. At the same time, two people will have to pay a fee of Rs 18,500 per person.
3. Three people will have to pay a fee of Rs 16,350 per person.
4. For children from 5 to 11 years, Rs 12.050 will have to be paid.
IRCTC gave information by tweeting-
IRCTC has shared a tweet giving information about this tour package. In which it is told that if you want to be a part of Rann Utsav, then you can take advantage of this great tour package of IRCTC.
Eagerly waiting for Rann Utsav? Visit the celebratory land of art, crafts, music, dance & more with IRCTC’s tour package starting from ₹16350/- onwards. For bookings, visit https://t.co/t1LxGmcCBH @AmritMahotsav #AzadiKiRail pic.twitter.com/BmL4p5W3Ex— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) September 14, 2022
You can book like this
You can book for this tour package through the official website of IRCTC. Apart from this, booking can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices. For more details related to the package, you can visit the IRCTC official website.