Tourist places in wayanad.
Wayanad is a rural district in Kerala state, southwest India. In the east, the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is a lush, forested region with areas of high altitude, home to animals including Asiatic elephants, tigers, leopards and egrets. In the Ambukuthi Hills to the south, Edakkal Caves contain ancient petroglyphs, some dating back to the Neolithic age.
Places to visit in Wayanad
1. Chembra Peak :-Wayanad
2. Edakkal Caves :-Wayanad
3. Neelimala View Point :-Wayanad
4. Meenmutty waterfalls :-Wayanad
5. Banasura Sagar Dam, Kalpetta :-Wayanad
6. Pookode Lake, Kalpetta :-Wayanad
7. Bamboo Forests, Muthanga :-Wayanad