Madhya Pradesh is one of the most beautiful places in India. Where there is no dearth of places to visit. This place is famous for historical buildings as well as religious pilgrimages. Indore, the capital of Madhya Pradesh, is named among the cleanest cities. If you have not seen Madhya Pradesh yet, then IRCTC has brought a great opportunity for you. Where you can visit many beautiful places here in a very low budget. Know the package details.
Package Name- Indore Ujjain Mandu Ex Delhi
Package Duration- 4 Nights and 5 Days
Travel Mode- Flight
Destination Covered- Indore, Mandu, Omkareshwar, Ujjain
When will you be able to visit – 19 December 2023 and 24 January 2024
You will get this facility
1. You will get round trip flight tickets.
2. Hotel facilities will be available for stay.
3. Breakfast and dinner will be available in this tour package.
4. You will also get the facility of travel insurance.
5. There will also be facility of AC vehicle for travelling.
This much will be charged for the journey
1. If you travel alone on this trip, you will have to pay Rs 34,220.
2. Two people will have to pay Rs 28,250 per person.
3. Three people will have to pay a fee of Rs 27,210 per person.
4. You will have to pay separate fees for children. With bed (5-11 years) you will have to pay Rs 25,150 and without bed you will have to pay Rs 22,950.
IRCTC gave information by tweeting
IRCTC has shared a tweet giving information about this tour package. In which it is said that if you want to see the beautiful views of Madhya Pradesh, then you can take advantage of this wonderful tour package of IRCTC.
Set off on a journey to discover the essence of Madhya Pradesh with the Indore Ujjain Mandu Ex #Delhi (NDA31) tour starting on 19 Dec 2023 & 24 Jan 2024.
Book now on https://t.co/DDetq8UTkQ#DekhoApnaDesh #Travel #Booking #MadhyaPradesh pic.twitter.com/beDR5fUI4w— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) November 22, 2023
You can book like this
You can book for this tour package through the official website of IRCTC. Apart from this, booking can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices. For more information related to the package, you can visit IRCTC official website.