If you are planning to visit Uttarakhand, then it would be good that you first know about the travel guidelines or tourist guidelines related here, Uttarakhand government has issued travel guidelines with some mandatory guidelines, which should be followed by every traveler. has become necessary.
Important travel guidelines for tourists planning to visit Uttarakhand:
- People coming from other states should have vaccination certificate of both the Kovid doses.
- If the person does not have a certificate for both the doses of COVID vaccination, they will have to show the RT PCR / TrueNat / CBNAAT / RAT COVID negative test report.
- Night curfew in Uttarakhand from 10 pm to 6 am.
- With the increase of Omicron, strict guidelines will be required at all public places, tourist places, markets, bus stands, railway stations, shopping malls and other crowded places. It will be mandatory for people to wear masks, follow social distancing and use sanitizers where necessary.
- It is necessary for every passenger to have Arogya Setu app in the phone.
- If a person has received both doses of vaccination (minimum 15 days before), they can travel without RT-PCR test and showing vaccination certificate.
Other Important Guidelines – Other Covid Guidelines in Uttarakhand for tourist –
- Markets will remain open from 6 am to 6 pm.
- Gyms, shopping malls, cinema halls, spa salons, amusement parks, theater auditoriums will all open at 50 percent capacity.
- Swimming pool, water park will remain closed till January 16.
- With 50 percent, there will be training of players in sports institutions, stadiums, playgrounds.
- Public functions, entertainment, educational, cultural etc. activities are not allowed till January 16.
- Political rally, picketing not allowed till January 16
- Hotels, restaurants, eateries, dhabas allowed to open only with 50% capacity, home delivery will be encouraged.
- Conference halls, spas and gyms in hotels are allowed to be used with 50 per cent capacity in compliance with the COVID-protocol.
- Schools, Anganwadi centers and all educational institutions up to class 12 will remain closed till January 16.
- If you have not administered both the doses, then people coming from outside the state will be allowed to come to Uttarakhand only as per the Covid-negative report 72 hours ago.